Friday, January 30, 2009

New Undies

I received another pattern to test this week and it couldn't have come at a better time! My newly potty-trained kiddo got some new undies! The pattern is for super easy boxer-briefs. Each pair takes very little fabric. You can get 3 pair from 5/8yd of knit! How awesome at that. The pattern isn't available to the public yet, but I promise to let you know when it is!!


-Sarah-










I promise I feed that kid!! (notice his Elmo slippers... took some clothes to the consignment shop today and came home with those. I'm telling you, he's obsessed with Elmo... even if they are almost 3 sizes too big!!!)


5 comments:

  1. so cute! he looks very happy in his new underpants :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little boy you have! And the undies are cute too. lol

    My daughter (who will be 4 in June) looks like I don't feed her too. Last week I took her measurements to start on her Easter dress. She's technically still in a 2T! Her chest measurement is 20.5" and a 2T is 21". Go figure!

    Can't wait to see the pattern!

    Blessings--
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are the cutest little undies I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I wonder if those would convince DS that potty training was a good idea? Nothing else has...

    ReplyDelete

Rants or Raves? Leave 'em here :)