Tuesday, July 15, 2008

PTSD - Post Traumatic Shirring Disorder

Ok, I'm typing this one handed as I nurse Maddie, so please ignore all typos!!

Shirrin... ohhh shirring... that word might as well be 4 letters as it has caused me to say a few tonight!! I recently purchased a book called "Shirring Made Easy" yah right!! If you have patience like Job! I turns out that all I needed was my manual... then I would have known that my tension ran 9 to 0 and not the other way around. Putting it a 2 was NOT the answer!! If you're reading this and have ever attempted shirring, then you'll understand why I was only a few stitches shy of going to a looney farm!! Even though I finally figured things out (& had fun) I still may need therapy for my PTSD -

Here's a sneak peek at what I'm up to!!

-Sarah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants or Raves? Leave 'em here :)