Saturday, July 12, 2008

Fabric of My Life

I was clearing out files on our computer and came across some pictures I'd saved from the internet of a camera bag I liked. It was super cute, but for the life of me, I couldn't remember *where* I'd seen it! Well, I went to google images, typed in the picture file name and viola, there it is! The bag was by Donna Downey! I spent some time looking around her website and was fascinated with all her stuff!! I found yet *another* project to add to my to-do list. Her Fabric of my Life book! is too cool!! It looks like something I can handle w/ out purchasing the ebook (may just have to do some research on how to bind it all together) Anyways, just wanted to share the latest project I've added to my endless to-do list!!

-Sarah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants or Raves? Leave 'em here :)