Thursday, July 10, 2008

If there were 36 hours in a day....

Would I get more done? Or would I still feel like there's is simply not. enough. time? I feel that the latter would be true. Lets face it... I'm horrible with time management. Take for instance the fact that I'm typing out this blog while Maddie is sleeping instead of actually trying to finish one of these projects :) Anyways, look at all these wonderful fabrics!!! They are each slotted for certain projects (most being hooter hiders) and I really really need to get them started! Ahh, oh well.... Someday It'll all get done. I'm participating in a sewing swap on a forum I frequent and some of these fabrics are for that lovely mama. That project must come first. I've already finished about 1/4 of my ideas... so off I go to start on the rest!!

-Sarah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants or Raves? Leave 'em here :)