Friday, July 11, 2008

I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!

Worked for Thomas the Engine, right? I'm ready to attempt my first adult article of clothing. I figured that If I could do a pretty complicated diaper bag sans pattern then I could make a matching outfit for Miss Maddie and I!! I found the cutest Alexander Henry fabric today at JoAnns. It's super tall black/white Giraffes! I'm going to use the Its So Easy # 4234 for my pants and I'm winging it for Miss Maddie - though if you look closely at the picture you'll see elastic thread... Yup, that's right, I'm going to shirr for 1st time!! We're having dinner with some friends tonight and I can't wait to get home and get started! I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!!

-sarah-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants or Raves? Leave 'em here :)