Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Creations

I've decided that I need somewhere to show off my sewing creations - so I thought a blog would be a good place to begin. Sadly, there are only 24 hrs in a day - some of which I try to spend sleeping. Other hrs are divided up and shared between playing with Aiden, doing laundry, keeping the house clean (okay that one gets the LEAST amount of time dedicated!!), being a good wife to Mike and other odds and ends. That leaves me about, uhh, negative 5 hrs for sewing and other creative projects! Sometimes I just have to let things go so I can SEW! So, here's where I'll share what I make. Now, keep in mind that I do have little time to dedicate to my crafts, so honestly this may not be updated much - but I'll do what I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants or Raves? Leave 'em here :)