Saturday, April 18, 2009

Is 1615 my lucky number?

I hope so, because if it is...I would be the winner of a brand new Marie Osmond 200 Quilter’s Companion! How awesome would that be?! You Can Make This is one of my all-time favorite sewing sites and they've recently launched a new division - You Can Quilt This How cool is that? Maybe after I finish nursing school I will have the chance to really sit down and learn to quilt! I'm keeping my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed that one of my entries is the winner! If you like to quilt or have always wanted to learn, head over to the new site and check it out - they have some nice stuff!!!

-Sarah

p.s. If you're one of my regular readers and have wondered if I fell off the face of the Earth, rest assured that I have not. However, my darling toddler flooded out home last week and we've been in limbo for a while. If you want to see pictures and hear more details, you can head over to my photography blog and check it out! I've been crafting here in the hotel and hopefully will be able to post some soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rants or Raves? Leave 'em here :)