Monday, February 16, 2009

Just 'Sit On It' Sarah

It's been a while since I've posted something crafty, and well, I have good reason. I have lots of projects going on... but I can't share them yet! I'm participating in another sewing swap (yeah for TBW!) and since I don't know if my fairee reads my blog, I'm going to keep mum! But suffice it to say that her gifts are adorable! I can't wait to get them finished and eventually be able to share them here!! Another project involves lots and lots of diapers! Another project has thousands of ribbons (okay, more like hundreds maybe), Styrofoam and moss!! Got some cupcakes and cakes in the works. Trust me, I've been busy! It won't be long before I can share it all :) In the meantime, if you're reading this and are familiar with the 'White Bible Ceremony' done for bridal showers, shoot me an email. I want to adapt it to fit a baby shower :)

-Sarah-

1 comment:

  1. You have intrigued me! Can't wait to see the projects when they are done!

    ReplyDelete

Rants or Raves? Leave 'em here :)